Exeter Chamber is the leading business organisation in the City and is committed to supporting the interests of its members. The current membership exceeds four hundred embracing a wide cross-section of industry and commerce from Exeter and the surrounding area.
The representational role includes regular quarterly meetings with our MP, Ben Bradshaw, as well as meetings with representatives and officers from the City and County Councils.
A friendly and informed sign-posting service is available to members and outside enquirers. A varied programme of events is organised, which is aimed at informing members and providing opportunities for them to develop business contacts.
The Chamber plans to continue working on behalf of its members to improve the commercial prosperity of the City and County to the mutual benefit of members and the community.
What are our aims?
To represent, inform and help local businesses.
What do we offer you?
- Representation on relevant issues at National, Regional and Local levels achieved through meetings open to all members and through membership surveys
- Regular E-Bulletins with topical items of interest
- Annual directory of members with six monthly update. Available on Internet where it is constantly updated
- 'Signposting' service to help members with their business needs using links between many local organisations
- Wide ranging networking opportunities at all events, especially the monthly lunches
Who should join?
Businesses of any size which are concerned about the continuing development of the commercial prosperity of Exeter and its surrounding areas.
- Junior Chamber Christmas Networking Evening
Christmas Networking Evening &...more
- Christmas Charity Auction Networking Lunch
The next Chamber Networking Lunch will be tak...more
- Impacts Lab at the Exeter Science Park - 26th November Workshop
As part of the University's new Global Enviro...more
- TEDxExeter 24 April 2015 - Taking the Long View - Exeter Northcott Theatre
Exciting opportunities to partner with T...more