- â??How to protect your breast health naturallyâ?? with the eminent Dr Ecclesâ?? brought to you by Thermalogica at Radiance MediSpa. With a background in Science (PhD) as well as Medicine (Member of the Royal College of Physicians), Dr Eccles has achieved high recognition for his contributions to Medical Knowledge.
Time: 10.00- 16.00
Venue: Radiance MediSpa
Cost: Â£50 inc lunch and refreshments
Early booking recommended - email@example.com
- Exeter-based professionals Haines Watts Forensic, a national chartered accountancy firm and chartered financial planners and wealth advisers Towry, joined forces to organise joint seminars. Donations to â??Stop Abuse For Everyoneâ?? (SAFE) were match-funded by each firm raising a total of Â£400 for the local charity.
- Brewin Dolphin is delighted to announce, that for the third consecutive year, they will be sponsoring a Main Avenue show garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show. For 2014 Brewin Dolphin will be working with designer Matthew Childs for whom this will be his first Chelsea appearance.
- Exeter-based marketing agency Big Wave Media announces the new appointment of local marketer Ronnie Halden to expand their marketing and creative services team and to engage a new local and regional client base. A full service marketing agency with a team of creative designers, digital developers and marketers housed under one roof Big Wave Media provides innovative and cost effective PR and marketing support to over 200 clients across the UK and Ireland.
- The Tozers HR Breakfast Clubs provide an opportunity for those with responsibility for HR at businesses on Marsh Barton and Sowton to meet and network on a regular basis with a view to sharing knowledge and building informal support networks. This month we will talk about the key features of capability and disciplinary processes. Attendance is free of charge. Coffee and bacon baps and fruit provided. For more details visit our website or call Sarah Bott on 01392 667699.
- An exclusive audience with Lord Julian Fellowes, creator of popular drama series Downton Abbey and sponsored by Brewin Dolphin Exeter office held at Gidleigh Park raised Â£23,000 for Families for Children Adoption Agency. 67 guests enjoyed a champagne reception followed by a lively and entertaining Q&A session with the revered actor at this intimate fundraiser organised by Westcountry businessman John Casson. Check out the full story here.. http://tinyurl.com/ou98waj
Brewin Dolphin Ltd - EXAM SUCCESS FOR INVESTMENT MANAGERSThe Exeter office of Brewin Dolphin, one of the UKâ??s largest independently-owned private client wealth managers announces a double celebration as two of their Investment Managers achieve exam success. Sean Priestley and Victoria Eastwood based in Pynes Hill jointly obtained their Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Financial Services Certificate, aimed at investment advisers, financial planners and those working in the banking sector.
- Tozers Solicitors and Pluss would like to invite you to the inaugural meeting of their HR breakfast club on Friday 19 July at the offices of Pluss, Basepoint Business Centre from 8.30am. The purpose of the club is to provide an opportunity for those with responsibility for HR at businesses on Marsh Barton to meet and network on a regular basis with a view to sharing knowledge and build informal support networks. Attendance is FREE. For more details call Sarah on 01392 667699.
DHQS Ltd - DHQS rolls out Project Management serviceDHQS are pleased to announce the addition of Project Management to our service lines - see Exeter Chamber press release link - http://www.exeterchamber.co.uk/dhqs-rolls-out-project-management-service-line/news/
- Members of staff from Wealth Management company Brewin Dolphin, Exeter and Francis Clark the largest independent Accountants in the South West, joined forces by donning their brightest clothes to wear to work on Friday 10th May. The colourful pledge was in support of the Exeter Royal Academy for Deaf Education which was nominated by each company as their charity of the year.