Brewin Dolphin Ltd - Joint Exam Success The Exeter office of Brewin Dolphin, one of the UKâ??s largest independently-owned private client wealth managers, has expanded significantly in the last two years bringing in two new trainee investment managers; Kelly Harkins and James Osborne. Both are looking to develop their careers in Exeter and are keen to boost the development of the Exeter office. Read more about this story: http://glenking-marketing.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/joint-exam-success-for-wealth.html
- A supportive and wide range of Safety Courses and Consultancy Services available from an experienced and dedicated team of professionals. Each year we deliver training to over 8000 delegates in subjects such as First Aid, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety, Leadership and Management. Clients regionally include NHS, Devon County Council, Plymouth City Council and nationally McDonalds, The Royal Navy and many more. We are looking to support you in your staff development needs during 2014
- St John's Chambers Tax Advisory and Dispute Resolution Team invite you to this half day topical seminar, which aims to bring practitioners up to speed with developments in three important areas in the world of taxation.
Cost: £30 + VAT (made payable to St John's Chambers)
Venue: St John's Chambers, 101 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6PU
For more information and to book please visit
- Discrepancies between the best and worst annuity deals on offer could cost you as much as Â£100k. Following Pensions Minister Steve Webbâ??s recent suggestion that pensioners should be given the power to switch annuities, wealth manager Brewin Dolphin has underlined the importance of shopping around and seeking professional advice when choosing your annuity. Read more http://tinyurl.com/pa222vc
- St John's Chambers is delighted to announce that three of its members, Leslie Blohm QC, Glyn Edwards and Andrew Marsden, have been recognised for being at the top of the profession by their ranking in the inaugural Chambers UK Bar 100 for Queen's Counsel and Juniors respectively.
- Local Wealth Management Company Brewin Dolphin Exeter hands over a cheque for Â£2,500 to its first ever Charity of the Year, Exeter Royal Academy for Deaf Education. The funds raised through a series of events over the last 12 months are being earmarked for new outdoor play equipment for primary-age students when the charity moves to its new Exeter site.
- Chartered Accountants Haines Watts Exeter showcases its new branding of the Crediton Office, formerly known as Ocean Consultancy, following the practice merger which took place earlier this year. And itâ??s a double celebration as the expanding Crediton office welcomes newly appointed professional student, Becky Gibson who is studying for the ACCA qualification. This increases the small and friendly team to six members who are all local with over 80 yearsâ?? of combined experience.
- â??How to protect your breast health naturallyâ?? with the eminent Dr Ecclesâ?? brought to you by Thermalogica at Radiance MediSpa. With a background in Science (PhD) as well as Medicine (Member of the Royal College of Physicians), Dr Eccles has achieved high recognition for his contributions to Medical Knowledge.
Time: 10.00- 16.00
Venue: Radiance MediSpa
Cost: Â£50 inc lunch and refreshments
Early booking recommended - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exeter-based professionals Haines Watts Forensic, a national chartered accountancy firm and chartered financial planners and wealth advisers Towry, joined forces to organise joint seminars. Donations to â??Stop Abuse For Everyoneâ?? (SAFE) were match-funded by each firm raising a total of Â£400 for the local charity.
- Brewin Dolphin is delighted to announce, that for the third consecutive year, they will be sponsoring a Main Avenue show garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show. For 2014 Brewin Dolphin will be working with designer Matthew Childs for whom this will be his first Chelsea appearance.