- Following on from the success of the inaugural technical breakfast held in November, Exeter-based PR & Marketing consultancy, Glen King PR, launched the first of its new series of quarterly seminars. These events provide a platform for industry experts to sponsor and present on â??hot topicsâ?? to members of the construction sector. Architects, HLM presented at the first technical breakfast for 2016 hosted at the prestigious Dean Clarke House, based in Southernhay, Exeter.
- HLM architects, with offices in Plymouth, London, and across the UK, have passed their Business Information Model (BIM) audit. The business now joins only a handful of companies to have been awarded the prestigious BIM certification through the BRE BIM Level 2 Business Systems Certification scheme ahead of the governmentâ??s April 2016 deadline for public sector project compliance.
- Exeter-based PR consultancy Glen King PR established in 2005, celebrated its tenth anniversary with expansion of the team and a move to a larger city-centre office in the summer of this year. London-born David Greensmith, with over 40 yearsâ?? experience in engineering and construction has now joined the company as Business Development Director.
- Members of chambers are delighted to welcome Iain Andrews of Thomas Westcott and Gina Awad of Exeter Dementia Action Alliance as guest speakers at our event planned for Tuesday 2nd February 2016. Topics will include Capacity, Care Act - Funding and Welfare, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Challenging care funding decisions. Watch out for further details on our website www.magdalenchambers.co.uk
- HLM Plymouth have appointed Lee Ferris to the practice.
Lee (39) is a fully qualified architect with 13 yearsâ?? experience in delivering quality building projects, with 10 years spent working internationally designing and delivering large mixed-use projects ranging from iconic high-rise towers to sculptural airport roofs. Previously working for a company in Kuwait, Lee was Architecture Design Lead (UK) and managed the design team in Europe to deliver a $1billion cultural centre.
- MD Business Interiors recently refurbished the new South West Head Office for the private bank and wealth management company Arbuthnot Latham. The new offices are located in the Senate near Exeter City Centre.
MD Business Interiors worked closely with the client from conception through to completion and created a bespoke solution for the office, incorporating the companies colours, branding and image into the newly designed premises.
- Raising funds for the 19240 Shrouds of the Somme art project, coming to Exeter in 2016 with the support of the Exeter Foundation and Royal British Legion. A black tie, three course dinner with entertainment from the 6th Rifles Marching Band and Salamanca Blues Band.
October 30th 2015, Sandy Park, 7pm
Tickets are Â£60 each or Â£550 for a table of 10 from Martin Richards on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a limited time only, Unleashed Web Solutions are offering a free Website Booster Package, worth Â£500, with every website project. The Website Booster is a tailored digital campaign that is designed to get results. View website for details.
Haldons Ltd Construction Consultants - City consultants handover new GP surgeryExeter Cost Consultants, Haldons Ltd., handed-over a new purpose built, three-storey Doctors Surgery with a construction value of c. £1.4m. The new 826 sq. metres, purpose-built, state-of-the-art surgery located in Plymouth which meets the NHS? latest clinical guidelines, was built by Design & Build contractor Dawnus Construction Holdings Limited of Topsham.
- Expanding PR consultancy, Glen King PR/Marketing Limited celebrates move to new city-centre offices with an official ribbon cutting ceremony by Ben Bradshaw MP and Judi Spiers, followed by a drinks reception for clients, associates and the media.
Ben Bradshaw MP said: "I was delighted to help celebrate the expansion of Glen's business. It's great to see so many companies like hers adding to Exeter?s success"