A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used, for example, to remember your preferences (such as text size), to apply search filters etc.
More information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them are given in the table below:
|PHP Session Identifier||PHPSESSID||This cookie is required by certain features of our CMS system. For example, it applies search filters and remembers your preferences, such as preferred text size.||This cookie expires when you close your web browser.|
|Google Analytics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||These cookies are provided by Google, they are part of Google's Google Analytics Tool. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.||For more information, please visit: Google's cookie guide. The expiry of these cookies is governed by Google. Typically, they expire within 0-24 months.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
How do I turn cookies off?
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will be typically found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu in your browser. You can use the 'help' option in your browser for more details or the following links may be helpful:
If you are concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers there is more information on how to control these on the Your Online Choices site.
- Chamber Lunch
The next Chamber Networking Lunch will be tak...more
- Junior Chamber End of Summer Social
Exeter Junior Chamber will be holding an End ...more
- Coleman short listed for ‘Best Companies to work for in Insurance Broking’
Coleman Insurance Brokers is delighted to hav...more
- Coleman support CHICKS with charity collection at Exeter City Football Club
Coleman Insurance Brokers have taken part in ...more