Who are we?
Exeter Chamber is the leading business organisation in the City and is committed to supporting the interests of its members. Our current membership stands close to 500 businesses embracing a wide cross-section of industry and commerce in Exeter and the surrounding area.
The representational role includes regular quarterly meetings with our MP, Ben Bradshaw, as well as meetings with representatives and officers from the City and County Councils.
A friendly and informed sign-posting service is available to members and outside enquirers. A varied programme of events is organised, which is aimed at informing members and providing opportunities for them to develop business contacts.
The Chamber plans to continue working on behalf of its members to improve the commercial prosperity of the City and County to the mutual benefit of members and the community.
What are our aims?
To represent, inform and support local businesses.
What do we offer you?
Membership benefits include:
- Representation and lobbying on relevant issues at National, Regional and Local levels achieved through meetings open to all members and through membership surveys
- Regular e-newsletters with topical items of interest
- Member to member benefit scheme
- Marketing opportunities to help promote your business
- 'Signposting' and information service to help members with their business needs
- Wide ranging networking opportunities at all events, especially the monthly lunches
Why should you join?
- To play a role in Exeter’s future
- To make the right connections
- To drive your business forward
Who should join?
Businesses of any size and in any industry!
Get in touch
If you would like further information, please contact the Chamber team on 01392 431133 or send us an email at email@example.com