NewsBack to News
Plymouth Chamber of Commerce in association with British Chambers of Commerce and Heathrow Airport would like to invite you to this exclusive joint event ‘One hub or none’!
Thursday 11th July 2013, 8:00am for 8:30 to 10:00am, Jury’s Inn, 50 Exeter Street,
Plymouth, PL4 0AZ
The British Chambers of Commerce in association with Heathrow Airport has organised a national programme of events to hear business opinion on the aviation capacity debate.
New research from Frontier Economics has shown that the lack of capacity at Heathrow is already costing the UK up to £24bn a year in lost trade and this figure could rise to £26bn a year by 2030.
Participants will have the chance to:
- hear what can be done to close the £14bn trade gap;
- Explore why a hub airport is different uniquely valuable to the UK
- Put their questions to Heathrow Airport's executives;
- Share opinion on how this debate affects local business.
Places are limited for this event and will be allocated on a first-come first served basis.
Please RSVP to email@example.com
We would like to invite you to join Letâ€™s Walk, Devonâ€™s biggest Workplace Walking Challenge, launching this February 2020.
- Up to 15% off half a million seats
- Over 115 routes on sale
- Includes routes operated by Flybeâ€™s franchise partners
- Limited time for...
As part of Stagecoach South West`s commitment to their customers and stakeholders, they have produced a second Consultation Plan, following...