NewsBack to News
TeamYou are cordially invited to our forthcoming seminar event ‘Employee Engagement’
The UK has an employee engagement problem. Only 20% of the working population are actively engaged, with the same percentage being actively disengaged. And the remainder? They can be summed up in a single word, ‘Whatever.’ Engagement is a term we all know but few can really define it, so what is it all about, and so what? This seminar will remove the ambiguity of ‘employee engagement’ and turn it into your competitive advantage by using real terms, real evidence and realistic solutions by considering:
- What engagement actually is
- With concrete real-life examples from the corporate world, we will build a business case for engagement and the bottom-line impact an engaged workforce can bring
- ‘Carrot or stick?’ what comes first engagement or performance?
- How engagement is typically measured, and the pitfalls that often arise
- 8 tangible areas that are proven to increase the engagement of the workforce
By the end of the seminar you will have the information to build an action plan to improve engagement, how to better measure it and, know how to justify its value.
There is no charge for the seminar however places are strictly limited, so please call us today to reserve your place.
Date: Tuesday 8thMarch 2016
Time: 8.30 am Registration and Coffee for a 9.00 am start
Close: 10.30 am following Q&A, coffee and individual discussion
Location: Exeter Golf and Country Club
Contact the Tate Exeter team on 01392 432861 or email us Danielle.email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum Assistant Emma Goulding is RAMM’s Accessibility Ambassador. She has first-hand experience of living with disabilities and uses her knowledge...
Let’s face the facts, January is tough. Dark days, cold nights and Christmas blues. That’s why Stagecoach South West has...