NewsBack to News
About the event
Everyone is invited to 'Ask the Experts' at this public event hosted by the University of Exeter.
The event offers you the opportunity to ask a leading panel of specialists about possible implications of the upcoming EU Referendum.
This event is funded by the ESRC’s ‘The UK in a Changing Europe’ initiative. For more details about the initiative visit the project website: http://ukandeu.ac.uk/
We welcome questions in advance either on the registration form, by email, or to #EUAsk on Twitter.
Some example questions from previous events are:
- If we were to leave the EU, what would that mean for our place in the world?
- What could the consequences for students coming from, or going to, EU countries be?
- Is the UK marginalised in 'Europe'?
- Given that we're a net contributor to the Union, are we getting value for our investment?
You can also see a recording of a previous event in Norwich on YouTube.
Venue and information
Forum Alumni Auditorium, Streatham Campus
For maps and directions please visit this page.
We intend to live stream this event using Periscope. We also intend to record the event using our lecture capture system.
Panellists will include:
- Catherine Barnard, Professor of European Union Law, Cambridge University, and Senior Fellow of 'The UK in a Changing Europe'
- Alison Harcourt, Professor of Public Policy, University of Exeter and Senior Fellow of 'The UK in a Changing Europe'
- Claudio Radaelli, Professor of Political Science and Director of the Centre for European Governance, University of Exeter
- Susan Banducci, Professor and Director of the Exeter Q-Step Centre
- James Devenney, Professor of Commercial Law and Head of the Law School
- Iain Begg, Professorial Research Fellow at the European Institute, LSE
19.00 - event starts. After a short introduction the whole event will be a Q&A / debate with the audience.
20.30 - event ends
Please register using the 'register' link on this page.
If you wish to register without using Eventbrite by email or phone please contact: email@example.com or 01392 722321.
Builders, plumbers, electricians and a host of other tradespeople have been invited by Torquay Chartered Accountants Andrew Price & Co...
The exceptional learners of Exeter College have been celebrated at a glittering awards ceremony held in the stunning location of...