NewsBack to News
Thursday 16th June, Magdalen Chapter, Exeter 7am -9.00am.
Who owns your business strategy? Do you have a gap between the think and the do of your strategy?
Strategic planning is key to driving business success. A business without an organic strategy that is regularly reviewed and updated will quickly be overtaken by its competitors.
A strategically aware business will be in tune with its environment, ahead of its competition and be able to influence its growth and development.
You will see return on investment as you will return to your workplace with tools that you will be able to utilise and use immediately.
This session will enable attendees to:
- Understand the importance of strategy
- Understand the strategic process
- Understand the difference between red and blue ocean strategy
- Initiate a business strategy review
If you are in a position of leadership wanting to achieve, or continue to achieve, business
success this course is for you!
The Sampson Hall team are dynamic, knowledgeable and inspiring presenters, the session will be interactive and challenging. You will be surrounded by likeminded individuals and will come away enthused and energised. Interaction and learning from one another is positively encouraged.
Book here: https://bs0616.eventbrite.co.uk
- First phase schedule features 104 routes
- 7 new routes - six from London Southend Airport plus Manchester-Stuttgart
- Improved timings and added frequency...
The Tribe initiative is set to open up a world of new opportunities for those businesses who are choosing to...
- Early adopters get chance to win £1,000 of QuickBooks accounting software and training for a year
Local businesses are in...