NewsBack to News
Police and Crime Commissioner Alison Hernandez has launched a summer long consultation about a new Police and Crime Plan for Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Alison is keen to hear a wide variety of views, particularly concerning:
- Investment in victim services and steps to make the criminal justice system work better for them
- Focus on vulnerable people and action on hidden and deeply harmful crimes such as domestic abuse and modern slavery
- Crime prevention and stronger focus and investment to stop reoffending
- Online safety and fraud and business-related crime
- Linking communities and the police locally and ensuring effective contact
- Collaboration with fire, and others, to improve service delivery for the public
- Measuring the success under the plan
A detailed programme of consultation will take place over July and August. This will include a number of events across Devon and Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly as well as a written consultation and an online survey.
Please visit the OPCC website http://www.devonandcornwall-pcc.gov.uk/about-us/police-and-crime-plan-consultation or call 01392 225555 for further information.
One of the South West’s leading law firms has achieved another strong performance in the latest edition of an independent...
Radio Exe is Devon’s only independent radio station, and one of the few left in the UK. Truly local, we...
South west based legal firm, Linnitts Solicitors, used the UK Lockdown to reassess who they are as a brand as...