NewsBack to News
This FREE event is open to existing landlords and anyone who is thinking of becoming a landlord.
It takes place on Thursday 1st February at the Mercure Southgate Hotel, Exeter at 6pm.
The seminar will include:
- Changes in the rental market - how will they affect you and your tenants?
- The Property Academy's 2017 Survey - interesting insights from landlords and tenants
- Potential Tenant Fee Ban - results from our survey and an open debate on the findings
- Quiz - test your knowledge - how much do you know as a landlord?
Two guest speakers will provide you with an update on:
- Protecting your bricks and mortar
- Investment and buy to let mortgages
The event is free but attendees must register here to secure their place: http://bit.ly/2m0yvrk
Please find below the latest statement from Chamber Board Director Julie Hawker, following the Government announcement regarding the Job Support Scheme.