NewsBack to News
This FREE event is open to existing landlords and anyone who is thinking of becoming a landlord.
It takes place on Thursday 1st February at the Mercure Southgate Hotel, Exeter at 6pm.
The seminar will include:
- Changes in the rental market - how will they affect you and your tenants?
- The Property Academy's 2017 Survey - interesting insights from landlords and tenants
- Potential Tenant Fee Ban - results from our survey and an open debate on the findings
- Quiz - test your knowledge - how much do you know as a landlord?
Two guest speakers will provide you with an update on:
- Protecting your bricks and mortar
- Investment and buy to let mortgages
The event is free but attendees must register here to secure their place: http://bit.ly/2m0yvrk
Leaders of Exeter City Council have agreed to investigate doubling the size of the Corn Exchange, but it's going to be...
Exeter College is delighted to announce that Foot Anstey and Willmott Dixon will be the headline sponsors of the college’s...
Come along and enjoy a superb day of racing, as Exeter Racecourse supports the Armed Forces on Sunday, February 9.