NewsBack to News
Due to the adverse weather that is being experienced and forecasted over the next few days with the potential to impact travel across large parts of the UK, airports may either close temporarily or restrict the number of arriving and departing flights. Flybe, like every airline, has minimum acceptable weather conditions in which we can safely operate. Please be assured that we will be doing our best to ensure that flights operate as normal, taking into consideration any adverse weather conditions. The safety of our passengers and crew remains our number one priority at all times.
Due to the current Red Weather warning in Edinburgh and Glasgow all Flybe and Stobart Air operated flights have been cancelled for the remainder of the day (Wednesday 28th February) and until Thursday 1st March 2018 1200 noon. Customers should not travel to the airport.
Due to the current Amber Weather Warning in Aberdeen all Flybe operated flights have been cancelled for the remainder of the day (Wednesday 28th February) and until Thursday 1st March 2018 1000. Customers should not travel to the airport and follow the further instructions below.
Those requiring a hotel overnight tonight (28th February) should make their own arrangements and can apply for a refund of any reasonable expenses incurred in respect of accommodation, meals and refreshments (excluding alcohol). Remember to keep full receipts for everything. You can check our policy at www.flybe.com
All other customers booked to fly with us between 28th February and 01st March 2018 to and from other airports should continue to check in as normal however are asked to please regularly check our flight info page for any further updates. If you have connecting flights, you should also check the flight status for each of your individual flights.
We are offering customers the following options to give you flexibility:
· You can rebook on a different flight for travel within the next 7 days at no charge to the same or a similar destination, providing that we have seats still available. Please note that if you choose to change your flight to another destination, we cannot provide you with further ground transportation onwards from the new destination airport.
· You can rebook your flight for the same route for any future date, providing that seats are still available at the same price as you originally paid. If you would like to choose an alternate flight, please note that we are happy to waive any change fee for your booking, but you will have to pay any change in fare (if higher than your original fare).
· If your flight has been cancelled, you have the following options:
· We apologise for the inconvenience, and are happy to rebook your travel on an alternative flight to your destination at the earliest available opportunity.
· Or, if you prefer, you may obtain a refund for any part(s) of your journey not taken.
How to change your booking or get a refund:
How to change your booking or get a refund:
For bookings originally made via flybe.com, there is an online tool which will allow you to amend your booking within the next 7 days, or to claim a refund if your flight has been cancelled. To make a change, please visit www.flybe.com/flight-info, key in your planned flight details, and the status of your flight will be displayed. You then have the option to rebook or claim a refund.
For other bookings not made via flybe.com, please contact either your travel agent or our Customer Service team who will be happy to help you. Please ensure that you get in touch before your flight's scheduled departure time. You can reach our Customer Service team by phone at 0371 700 2000 (if calling from within the UK), or +44(0)207 308 0812 (if calling from outside of the UK).
Once again, we would apologise for any inconvenience that might result from the adverse weather Please rest assured that we will always do whatever we can to get you to your destination as soon and as safely as possible.
Devon's commercial station Radio Exe has more listeners than ever before.
New audience figures published on Thursday show 35,000 adults tune...
The new year represents a momentous occasion in the history of Exeter College, marking 50 years since being named as...
Seven UK based female business owners from the South East and South West are set to launch a unique event,...