NewsBack to News
LEP Business Workshop - Support Services for Business; What’s new; The Productivity Strategy and the next steps.
We hope that you can join us for an event that provides you with a chance to discuss key issues with your local LEP and Growth Hub; and to find out more from your local FSB and Devon & Somerset Chambers.
The topics for discussion are:
- Support Services for business – What’s new, what’s needed and the free support available
- Latest updates from the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) and Devon & Somerset Chambers - Current programmes and key issues for business
- Productivity Strategy – your views sought on the next steps and developing the Delivery Plan
- And current news from the LEP.
Registration from 13:30 with tea/coffee for a 14:00 start. The session will end at 16:00.
Please note that places are limited and booking is on a first come first served basis.
If you don’t manage to book a place on these workshops; and in order to gauge the interest for future events, please register future interest with Heidi Hallam, HotSW LEP Partnerships Manager email@example.com
The Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership are working in partnership with the local FSB, Devon & Somerset Chambers and the Heart of the South West Growth Hub to provide this opportunity for our local business community.
NB Productivity Strategy:
For an overview of the Strategy please see https://heartofswlep.co.uk/about-the-lep/strategies-and-priorities/ and for the full Strategy please go to https://heartofswlep.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/HeartoftheSouthWestProductivityStrategy.pdf
To book onto this event, visit >> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lep-business-workshop-devon-with-the-local-fsb-devon-chamber-and-the-growth-hub-tickets-50071494187
Independent retailers in Exeter need your support more than ever. After such a turbulent year, this festive shopping period will...
- Public concerns raised over insufficient social distancing space on Queen Street
- Devon County Council now exploring emergency road layouts on Queen...
Following Government’s announcement of national restrictions, 5 Nov – 2 Dec. Local authorities will administer a new Local Restrictions Support...