NewsBack to News
On 19 May 2019, South Western Railway will be introducing changes to its timetable, adding over 300 train services per week across the network.
Many of these service enhancements are based on consultations that were undertaken with stakeholders. We are very pleased to see these improvements come to fruition and look forward to working with you to promote the benefits of these additional services.
If you would like any further information on the May 2019 timetable, please contact the Regional Development Manager who looks after your region or Phil Dominey if you represent a cross network organisation.
- Philip Dominey - Hampshire and the Isle of Wight - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Ardley - Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire and other areas of the West Country -email@example.com
- David Wilby - London, Surrey and Berkshire - firstname.lastname@example.org
Summaries for each of the lines are attached for information. Full details of all the timetable changes for May 2019 (West of England Line, Main line, Suburban Line, Reading / Windsor Line, Island Line) are available online at southwesternrailway.com or nationalrail.co.uk.
- Green Hotspot - Exeter sees 157% growth in ULEV registrations over past 12 months
- Green Notspot - Sunderland sees just 6.5%...
Michelmores' Technology & Innovation team has been shortlisted in the category of Legal 500 2020 Firm of the Year (outside of...
One of the UK’s most original and innovative theatre companies will join forces with Leeds Playhouse to recreate a unique...