NewsBack to News
This is an interactive session based on our experience of advising on all aspects of TUPE transfers over many years. This will be hosted at our Exeter office in Southernhay on Friday 10th May from 10:00 - 12:30.
The session will cover the following:
- When does TUPE apply?
- Service provision changes and the need for an organised grouping
- TUPE and tendering
- Tactical considerations - using the rules to your advantage
- Employment liability information, commercial confidentiality and the GDPR
- Information and consultation - what do you actually need to do?
- Changing terms and conditions
- TUPE-related dismissals
- Pensions and other tricky areas
For more details or to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are they?
An Industry Placement is a long term meaningful work placement which directly relates to the student’s course and...
Celebrate your Mum and join us for an elegant afternoon tea, in the most beautiful setting in Exeter, with entertainment from the...
One of the UK’s leaders in employment and productivity growth, cultural spending and green initiatives, Exeter tops the table for...