NewsBack to News
Lloyds Banking Group In partnership with Business & IP Centre Devon, Libraries Unlimited, Exeter City Council & Heart of South West Digital Skills Partnership are proud to host an event centred on driving the digital adoption, skills and understanding of small businesses and charities across the UK.
We would be delighted if you could join us for an interactive and collaborative session, where we will be looking to not only highlight the benefits of digital adoption, but also to provide digital skills via our partners at Google.
These sessions will cover:
• Building your presence online – This will assist in supporting new to digital organisations to build their presence online
• Social Media – Providing insight into how to grow your social media presence and engage proactively with your target audience
The event will close with time for you to engage with the trainers and our digital champions to discuss any bespoke questions, so please do bring with you your tablets and laptops to grow your digital skills.
Thursday 11th July 2019, 9am to 1:30pm
Rougemont Room, Exeter Library, Castle Street, Exeter, EX4 3PQ
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please note refreshments will be served at 9am for a start at 9.30am.
- Up to 15% off half a million seats
- Over 115 routes on sale
- Includes routes operated by Flybe’s franchise partners
- Limited time for...
Superhero Family Day at Exeter Racecourse on Sunday, March 22 promises to be one of the best free days out...
- New year-round routes to London Gatwick and Amsterdam
- Up to five extra flights a week to Manchester
- Second aircraft based at Cornwall...