NewsBack to News
Apprenticeships – or how you can increase your L&D budget by 1000% without costing you a penny.
The Government has a goal to create 600,000 new apprenticeships each year. To fund it, they created the levy, yet in the first year of operation, only 10% of the levy collected has been spent. 40% of employers see the levy as a tax and 17% of leaders think they will recoup no business benefit.
What a waste.
From May 2019, unspent levy payments will be lost. Forever. Apprenticeships give business an opportunity to review the skills needed in your business and match an apprenticeship programme to meet the skills you required.
And it is very cost effective - if you are a levy-payer then you have already spent the money, if you spend all your levy pot or are not a levy payer then you only pay 10% of the cost.
Apprenticeships drive engagement, motivation and retention of staff, so why wouldn’t you use it?
Come and learn about the myths, realities and opportunities apprenticeships offer and how, by tailoring them to you and your situation they can help YOUR business.
This insightful seminar is led by Russell Beck, Impellam Group's Head of Consulting.
Feedback from previous attendees has stated:
- “Seminars held by Russell are simply incredible! Authentic information presented in the most clear and honest way. Russell is extremely passionate in educating his audience and I guarantee he will keep your attention and focus throughout. I enjoyed every single seminar held by Russell and highly recommend attending them!”
- "If you go to only one seminar this year, make sure it's this one. Russell is an exciting, engaging speaker and captivates his audience from his first word to his last. How many times have you left a seminar thinking you could have done something much more productive? This will be the best time you can spend.”
- “First class seminar. Speaker, subject, content, first class. In fact I have been to many of these and this ranks top 3 I have been to in the last 10 years.”
- “Russell is an exceptional speaker and the topics he presents are well chosen ie current and relevant. I really can not suggest or provide additional ideas as what he presents is perfect and after leaving the event I always feel motivated.”
This event is hosted by Impellam Group: Tate.
Refreshments will be available from 08:30. This seminar will start at 09:00 till 10:30, which includes time for networking and a Q&A session.
If you're experiencing any issues registering, please get in contact via: email@example.com
One of the South West’s leading property consultancies, Vickery Holman Limited, have acquired a long-established professional firm of Chartered Surveyors...
- New year-round routes to London Gatwick and Amsterdam
- Up to five extra flights a week to Manchester
- Second aircraft based at Cornwall...
Comedy fans are in for a rare treat when John Cleese comes to Exeter to talk about his glittering career...