NewsBack to News
What: Brexit Readiness Training – Exeter
Themes: Employment / Data / Funding/ Selling to the Public Sector / Intellectual Property / Import & Export / Transport
Where: To be confirmed
When: Tuesday 29th October
Who: 300 event attendees
Exeter Chamber and InExeter have been approved to deliver Brexit Readiness Training in Exeter.
To achieve this we need experts to deliver the training on the themes below. Our aim is for all attendees to leave the event with information and a clear way forward to prepare their business or organisation for the changes ahead.
The main themes for the training are:
1. Employment - Do you employ anyone from another European country?
2. Data - Do you exchange data with any organisations in the EU?
3. Funding - Do you receive funding from the EU or UK govts?
4. Selling to the Public Sector - Do you sell to the public sector?
5. Intellectual Property - Do you use or rely on IP protection?
6. Import and Export - Do you sell goods inside the UK / inside the EU / import from EU / export to EU / do business in the EU / transport goods across borders in the EU (this includes going to trade fairs for example)?
Can you provide any other advice for businesses to prepare for Brexit?
If you have expertise on the topics listed above and would like to deliver training and advice - please let us know. We may receive multiple applications for certain areas – some workshops may be led by a group of experts.
What you will do:
- Deliver a talk/workshop, on Tuesday 29th October. Each delivered session must advise on outcomes for multiple scenarios including a no deal Brexit
- A bullet point guide to Brexit readiness in your field of expertise for use on information and marketing materials
- Provide details of your session, your biog and image for use in marketing materials, website and on social media
- Take part in an information video to be filmed w/c 14th October
- Take part in a podcast: recorded w/c 14th Oct
- Support the event through your own social media channels
A small fee is available for participants.
If you would like to be considered for the Brexit Readiness Training please send us the following information:
- Contact Number*
- A brief biography (max 300 words)*
- LinkedIn/ Facebook/ Twitter links to your profile
- The theme you would like to deliver and an outline of the workshop (max 300 words)*
Email your application forms to Ally Stenner: email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 4th October
– THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST –
- Up to 15% off half a million seats
- Over 115 routes on sale
- Includes routes operated by Flybe’s franchise partners
- Limited time for...
The team at Peplows Chartered Accountants are excited and proud to have been shortlisted in the Legal and Financial category...