NewsBack to News
The Level 2 Step Into Business course is designed to support your Apprentices through the first steps of their professional journey and develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for their future career whether this be in, for example, business, customer support or hospitality.
The Apprentice will gain core skills around brand awareness and customer support, but also gain digital badges, develop keyboard skills, learn about resilience and understand how their personal brand can make a positive impact for them and their employer.
A programme designed by local employers for local employers:
- Understanding your organisation's core values and how they link to the service culture
- Knowing how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your customers
- Understanding the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt style to be highly effective
- Using a range of questioning skills, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery
- Treating customers as individuals to provide a personalised customer service experience
- Taking ownership from the first contact and then take responsibility for fulfilling your promise
Cost Effective Recruitment and Training
There is funding available for all ages of Apprentice.
Young workers, aged 16-18, receive full course funding, meaning you pay nothing for the cost of the course!
If you employ an Apprentice aged 19+ the Government contribute as much as 95% to cover the cost of the course, which means you pay only 5% – as little as £175 for the Level 2 programme.
If your company is taxed the Apprenticeship Levy, you can re-invest these funds back into training your team. Find out more about the Apprenticeship Levy, and how you can invest the pot back into your organisation, with our guidance and support.
In 2019, Exeter Chamber delivered close to 70 events, welcoming over 2,500 attendees from businesses across the Greater Exeter area. ...
It's been a tough few years for Exeter-based airline Flybe. Now, after its rescue by Virgin Connect, the company says...
Comedy fans are in for a rare treat when John Cleese comes to Exeter to talk about his glittering career...