NewsBack to News
Nominations for the 2020 Exeter Living Awards will be closing on 16 January at noon! It may seem like you have ages – but with that tiny thing called Christmas now out of the way, we strongly suggest getting your Nominations in now.
So if you believe you're the best Leisure & Tourism business in Exeter, please make sure you enter the Exeter Living Awards!
The New Business category is open to any business which has started after 1 July 2018. Nominate your new business, celebrate your success, raise your profile – and you could win an Award! Also, don’t forget that the Civic Category is open for all businesses to nominate. Check out the categories for more info.
Finalists are announced on 22 January 2020 and they benefit from:
• Inclusion in Awards advertising in Exeter Living
• Tweeting to over 24k followers!
• Inclusion on Exeter Living Awards site until the Awards
• Finalists' window stickers
• Invitation to our Finalists' and Sponsors' Reception
• On screen and in show guide references on the night!
• And you have the opportunity to promote your success in the Official Events Guide
The Winners get all of this – and much more!
• Coverage in special Awards issue of Exeter Living
• More email announcements to all
• Social Media coverage at Awards, copious afterwards
• Permanent inclusion on Exeter Living Awards site
• Interview on winning, which you can use in marketing
• Winners' window stickers
• Winners' logo for your site and email footers
• And of course, that spine-tingling moment on the night as you go to the stage when you hear, "And the Winner is..."!
The Awards are open to all companies and organisations: small, large; long-term or new; advertisers or non-advertisers; former winner or never entered. Our panel of Independent Judges will decide – and it could be you!
Nothing beats being there – especially if you're a Finalist!
Michelmores' Technology & Innovation team has been shortlisted in the category of Legal 500 2020 Firm of the Year (outside of...
- New year-round routes to London Gatwick and Amsterdam
- Up to five extra flights a week to Manchester
- Second aircraft based at Cornwall...
Peplows’ Budget Party will be held at Exeter Racecourse on Wednesday 11 March 2020.
Mr Javid has said, “With this budget we...