NewsBack to News
Exeter College's Employer Webinar Moving to Recovery on Thursday 23rd July 10-11:15 am.
Exeter College are delighted to welcome;
- Rob Nitsch Chief Operating Officer at the Institute for Apprenticeships @IFAteched
- Nicola Drury UK Apprenticeship Manager @Amazon
- Mike Blakeley Director of Apprenticeships and Employer Engagement
- ...with an introduction from John Laramy, Principal Exeter College
Join us to explore key themes
- The role of Apprenticeships and Traineeships in the UK's Recovery
- Using Apprenticeships to build a diverse workforce
- Exeter College's response to the Government's Plan for Jobs - the what, when and how of the Chancellor's new incentive programme & how you can make Apprenticeships and Traineeships work for your business.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Everys Solicitors has been providing legal services for over 200 years. We pride ourselves on...
On Thursday 21st January 2021 Belinda Newton, the Director from The HR Dept Exeter along with Debbie Olver – Senior...