NewsBack to News
Join individuals and workplaces across Devon, nationally and globally this September to compete for prizes by logging your bike rides and encouraging others to do the same.
Sign up now and join us for Cycle September!
Why take part?
There are a lot of benefits for taking part in Cycle September. Individually, for your organisation, and for our planet, cycling helps to:
- restart the economy whilst maintaining social distancing
- make us and our communities become happier, healthier and greener
- make us more energetic and productive
- save us money, and our workplaces too - through fewer sick days, lower car parking costs and increased productivity.
You can help Devon bike back better by joining us for Cycle September in three easy steps:
- Enjoy a ride. You can ride anywhere, anytime - to the shops, to work, or even a quick 10 minute ride around your local park is enough to take part.
- Log it manually on the website or connect your favourite bicycling app.
- Earn points, climb the leader boards and win prizes!
As an individual you can earn points by logging your rides and encouraging others to ride. You will enter the draws for great prizes and compete with others on the individual leader boards.
If you join your workplace team, your points will count towards your workplace score and your company will compete on the workplace leader boards. You don't have to be a bike commuter; all types of rides count towards your workplace score!
Not registered yet? You can sign up yourself and your workplace (or join your workplace team) at lovetoride.net/devon.
Sign up for Cycle September by 23:59 on 31 August to go into the draw for a Cannondale Lefty 3 worth £3,400!
Free adult cycle training
Are you new or returning to cycling, or know anyone who is?
We’re offering free cycle confidence sessions for adults in Devon (excluding Torbay and Plymouth) to help people brush up their skills and boost their confidence.
Watch our Urban Cycling Skills video and find how some simple Cycling Superpowers can help you tame the traffic around you. Helping you to feel safer, more confident and happier about your cycle rides.
Cycle September and Travel Devon are part of Devon County Council’s Access Fund Programme.
One of the South West’s leading law firms has achieved another strong performance in the latest edition of an independent...
Radio Exe is Devon’s only independent radio station, and one of the few left in the UK. Truly local, we...
South west based legal firm, Linnitts Solicitors, used the UK Lockdown to reassess who they are as a brand as...