NewsBack to News
Would you like a bright University of Exeter student to work for you, dedicated to solving just one of your business challenges? To support local business and create employment for our students, we are offering businesses in Devon the opportunity to recruit a fully-funded virtual intern, for 70 hours. These internships are being funded by the University of Exeter's A2I All Student Fund.
There are many benefits to employing an intern, as University of Exeter students are:
- Enthusiastic to start their careers and make a difference in your business
- Intelligent, quick to learn and work at pace.
- Respectful and keen to learn from your experience
- Approaching your business with fresh eyes, bringing new thoughts and ideas and often a young person’s perspective.
- Bringing the most up to date learning of their subject.
- Ambitious and want to build their experience to progress in their careers.
Interns can work in all areas of business including administration, finance, marketing and communication, human resources, and customer service. Or in more specialist or technical areas, such as supporting leaders with strategy, product development, engineering, heritage projects, charity fundraising, software development, sustainability, data analysis, legal, languages, teaching and publishing.
To apply for your free intern, please submit a SW Business Funded Internship: Internship Vacancy Form by the closing date: Sunday 25th October, 2020. For more details please see the SW Business Funded Internships web page.
We are working to support safe shopping in high streets and neighbourhoods. To make sure we respond to the needs...
The Government has today (Tuesday 1 December) launched a number of immigration routes under the UK’s new points-based immigration system, including the Skilled Worker...
- InExeter supports over 600 businesses across all sizes and sectors of business
- Major regional destination for shopping, leisure, and food &...