Helping you prepare businesses for the end of the Transition Period
Below are some useful links for businesses to help prepare for the end of the transition period. There are a number of webinars for businesses to sign up to here > BEIS’ webinar schedule. They cover the following sectors: life sciences; aerospace; construction; consumer goods; metals and other materials; retail, automotive; services and investment; and electronics and machinery.
- GOV.UK Transition hub: www.gov.uk/transition
- Coronavirus business support: http://www.gov.uk/coronavirus/business-support
- Guideance from Heart of the South West Growth Hub: https://www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk/start-grow-business/transition/
- Trade agreements: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/uk-trade-agreements-with-non-eu-countries
- Transition checker tool: https://www.gov.uk/transition-check/questions
- EORI information: http://www.gov.uk/eori
- Importing and exporting goods between GB and EU from 1 January 2021: http://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-import-and-export-goods-between-great-britain-and-the-eu-from-1-january-2021
- Northern Ireland Protocol: http://www.gov.uk/guidance/trader-support-service
- Hiring from the EU: http://www.gov.uk/hiringfromtheeu
- Employer guide for points-based immigration system: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-points-based-immigration-system-employer-information/the-uks-points-based-immigration-system-an-introduction-for-employers
- Services trade with the EU: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/providing-services-to-any-country-in-the-eu-iceland-liechtenstein-norway-or-switzerland-after-eu-exit
- Visiting Europe post-transition: https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-1-january-2021
- Structuring your business: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/structuring-your-business-from-1-january-2021
- Using personal data: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/using-personal-data-after-brexit
- ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-at-the-end-of-the-transition-period/
The team at Bluegrass Group set themselves a challenge to run or walk 1000 miles throughout February all to raise...
ECS is Exeter’s oldest school, and the only school in the city to offer boarding. ...