ExIST Quarterly Event
Start date: 15 / 02 / 2018
End date: 15 / 02 / 2018
Time: 8.30am - 11.00am
Venue: Living Systems Institute, University of Exeter
Event speakers: TBC
Translational Science: Bench to Bedside
Exploring Exeter’s innovation in medicine and business
Thursday 15th February 2018 | 8.30am - 11am
The first ExIST Quarterly event of 2018 will be taking place on Thursday 15th Februaryat the Living Systems Institute, University of Exeter from 8:30am - 11am.
This event will explore the field of Translational Science and how Exeter based scientists are undertaking world leading research, product development and innovation in Exeter.
The event will look at:
- World leading research, product development and innovation taking place in Exeter
- Spin off companies from the University of Exeter and how researchers work is achieving medical breakthroughs, across Europe and beyond
- Business and collaboration opportunities – how can Exeter support these individuals, businesses and organisations
Professor John Terry, Professor of Biomedical Modelling at the University of Exeter
- Dr Olivia Champion, CEO of BioSystems Technology
- Professor Chris Thornton, Director of Isca Diagnostics
- Oliver Blackwell, Founder and CEO Thalamus Health
- Professor Adrian Harris, Executive Medical Director at RD&E
The cost for this event is £15 (Inc VAT @ 20%) and is open for both members and non-members.
To pay by card, please click the button below or alternatively call the Chamber office on 01392 431133. To pay by cheque or BACS, we must receive payment in advance before we are able to book you in.
Places have to be booked in advance to confirm attendance.
PLEASE NOTE: Primary offer to members is event itself, and catering.
Any bookings made less than 48 hours before event will not appear on guest list. Attendee will be given a handwritten badge on registration.
Any cancellations must be recieved with at least 48 hours notice to recieve a full refund.