Junior Chamber - Refresh your Networking Skills - *CANCELLED*
Start date: 31 / 03 / 2016
End date: 31 / 03 / 2016
Time: 4:30pm - 6pm
Venue: Victoria House, Exeter College
**Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled. It will however be re-scheduled for another date in the near future.
If you have already booked your place, we will make sure that you are issued with a full refund.**
The next Junior Chamber training session will be taking place on Thursday 31 March 2016 from 4:30pm - 6pm at Victoria House, Exeter College.
The session will be led by Judy Salmon, Business Coach and Training Consultant.(www.judysalmon.co.uk)
The aim of the session will be to help you with the following thoughts you may have had:
- I feel really awkward just going into the place, how can I feel better about that?
- How do I approach people?
- What can I talk about?
- What if I feel that I don't have anything to say?
- What do I say to "old" people?!!!!!!!
- If there are a lot of more senior people, what do I have to offer?
- How do I avoid getting stuck?
- I am pretty confident about all of this but would like to be better and sharper, I would like some "polishing tips".
- How do I avoid people switching off when I tell them what I do?
- When I have clicked with someone, how do I ask for their card or get their agreement to call them?
- Is this about getting business or just making a connection?
Come along to this fun, interactive and welcoming session where you will be guaranteed to make some new contacts, get some new ideas and come away with a strategy to help you feel more confident about Networking. It's something we all have to do, so we might as well learn how to do it!
If you would like to attend this event, you are able to pay by card by logging on to the website.
To pay by cheque, we must receive payment in advance before we are able to book you in.
The cost for this event is £12 (inc VAT at 20%) for Chamber members and £15 (inc VAT at 20%) for guests.
NEW MEMBERS - if you would like to come to the event, but do not have your login details yet, please call us on 01392 431133 to reserve a space.